I
think that the overall filming for the prelim task went really well because the
locations we used were perfect for the short film we had thought of and, nobody
got in our way. The angles, which we used, reflected off our storyboard and we
improved some of them so you could see facial expressions and body language.
I
think the whole task was successful because we had good actors who listened and
followed the storyboard well but we also had good teamwork behind the
camera.
We
didn't have many problems but when editing, we ended up cutting out some
footage because we had recorded more than we thought we had.
I enjoyed this task because we had a lot of fun making it and we were all happy with the end result. If we could change anything from this task, I think I would have added a couple more sound effects in to create a creepy effect because it would set a feel to the short film.
Overall, I think the final short film was successful for our first video because of the camera angles we used and I think we used our surroundings to our advantage.
I enjoyed this task because we had a lot of fun making it and we were all happy with the end result. If we could change anything from this task, I think I would have added a couple more sound effects in to create a creepy effect because it would set a feel to the short film.
Overall, I think the final short film was successful for our first video because of the camera angles we used and I think we used our surroundings to our advantage.
No comments:
Post a Comment